Looking for a flavorful appetizer? Look no further with this Naan Bruschetta that is fresh, flavorful, and sure to please any crowd. Toasted naan topped with an easy to make Bruschetta and drizzled with balsamic vinegar is a delicious appetizer any time of year.
After two weeks of desserts, I think it is time to bring back some non-sweet foods for a
while little bit. Since it is the start of the new year (HAPPY 2016), search engines are flooded with searches for healthier foods. I have certainly been jumping back on the healthy eating food train after getting out of my usual routine with the holidays and all. I am not about those detoxes and quick fixes, rather just getting back into the routine I usually follow and reaching for the greens rather than the sweets.
This week is a bit odd for me personally as the holiday celebrations are over, yet I still have a week off before I go back to school. My family members are back at work and many of my friends are already starting their new semester, so I am just over here studying for my certification tests and blogging away.
And creating some new recipes that I think are going to rock your world.
… or at least I hope will.
Let’s start off the new year of recipes with this Naan Bruschetta that quickly turned into a go-to snack for me over the last week or so. I am officially a naan bread addict and once I started broiling the naan bread in the oven and topped it with this homemade bruschetta… GAME CHANGER.
- 6 Roma Tomatoes
- 2 pieces of Naan Bread
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Basil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Chop tomatoes into small rectangle pieces
- Toss tomatoes, basil, and garlic in a mixing bowl
- Mix in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, and Pepper
- Top naan bread with a drizzle of EVOO and any desired herbs (basil, oregano) and place naan bread directly in oven and bake for 8-10 minutes
- If you would like the naan bread crispy on top, broil for an additional 2 minutes after baking
- Top naan bread with bruschetta mixture and drizzle balsamic vinegar on top
Pin for later!
What is your favorite party appetizer?
Are you a naan bread lover?
Linking up with Foodie Friday!