You won’t be able to stop at just a few chips when you make these Everything Bagel Sweet Potato Chips! All you need are two sweet potato chips, olive oil, and Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend for these easy to make (and even easier to eat!) sweet potato chips.
So Trader Joe’s released this Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend and I’d like to say it’s good and all, but I can’t.
It’s freaking AMAZING. As in I cannot stop putting this blend on EVERYTHING.
I put it on scrambled eggs, on top of an English muffin, on mashed potatoes, and now…
Sweet potato chips to be exact.
Whenever I am sitting at the table eating, I look at the seasoning blend and think about what else I could possibly add it on to.
So as I was thinking about what else to add it to, sweet potato chips popped in my head.
Maybe I was just really craving sweet potato chips or maybe I was craving an everything bagel, but it had to happen.
So I made my usual sweet potato chip recipe and added a whole bunch of the seasoning blend on top and let them bake in the oven.
Mmmmmm it smelled delicious as they were baking! Dare I say it smelled like I had an everything bagel warming up?
So in short, you have got to try these out. If you have not yet picked up the seasoning blend from Trader Joe’s… GET ON IT. If you are not nearby a TJ’s (I feel your pain, I was in that position when I was in college), there are some recipes on line to make your own, but if you are nearby a TJ’s, out of convenience and ease, pick up a jar!
These Everything Bagel Sweet Potato Chips are:
- Dairy free
- Gluten free
- Ready in under an hour
- Easy to make
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Use a mandolin slicer to slice both sweet potatoes into chip shape into a bowl.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend to the bowl with the sweet potato and mix together.
- Lay out chips on baking sheet and, if desired, add a little more EVOO and seasoning blend.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes, then flip chips over, and bake for another 15 minutes, until chips get crispy.
- Let rest for 5-7 minutes before serving.
Pin for later
- Do you have a favorite Trader Joe’s product?
- Have you tried the Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend yet?