Get the grill fired up to make these Bruschetta Turkey Burgers this summer! Using Jennie-O Turkey Burgers, this recipe comes together in just 15 minutes!
This post is sponsored by Jennie-O. Thank you for supporting that brands that support Lean, Clean, & Brie!
My local farmer’s market opened this past weekend (whoop! whoop!) and I was in heaven. There was not much produce out since up here in Michigan there is not much in season yet, but there was one stand that had tomatoes. Yup, only one stand. My parents and I were curious as to how this stand already had tomatoes available (and a lot of them!) at the farmer’s market. The lady at the stand explained that her family gets them from an Amish Farm further up north in Michigan who does something with having a fire going all winter in a greenhouse with the tomatoes to grow. That is not exactly how she explained it, but that’s how I remember it right now haha. Basically it was a really cool process of how this farm is able to grow tomatoes in Michigan in the winter.
So obviously I had to pick some up. I am not a huge tomato fan, but when I knew I was going to be making bruschetta, I just had to buy those tomatoes for this recipe.
The tomatoes were ???
The tomatoes really took this bruschetta and the whole Bruschetta Turkey Burger up a notch. I made these turkey burgers for my family on Saturday afternoon right after we got back from the Farmer’s Market and we could all tell the difference that the fresh tomatoes made for the whole burger.
These Bruschetta Turkey Burgers were made using Jennie-O 1/3 lb. Seasoned Turkey Burgers which I am in love with right now. You do not thaw them, rather just pull however many you need out of the freezer and cook immediately. They are packaged individually which makes it even easier to just make one turkey burger if I am cooking for myself.
For this recipe, you just need to throw four turkey burgers on the grill, whip up the bruschetta, and your burgers are ready! With Father’s Day just a couple of days away, these would be perfect to add to the menu and cook up for dad.
These Bruschetta Turkey Burgers are:
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free (if you omit the bun)
- 4 Jennie-O ⅓ lb. Seasoned Turkey Burgers
- 2 Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 Hamburger Buns, optional
- Cut tomatoes and remove juice and seeds, then chop into small square pieces
- In a mixing bowl, toss together tomatoes, basil, and garlic
- Mix in extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, and ground black pepper
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix together, set aside
- Cook 4 Jennie-O ⅓ lb. Seasoned Turkey Burgers according to package directions -- fry on a skillet, grill, or broil. Cook turkey burgers to an internal temperature of 165 degrees farenheit as measured with a meat thermometer.
- Place cooked turkey burgers on hamburger buns (if desired) and top with bruschetta
These Bruschetta Turkey Burgers would pair perfectly with my Baked Sweet Potato Fries!
Pin for later
- Father’s Day is coming up! What is on your menu for your dad?