I’m Brie, a twenty-something, teacher by day and lover of running and whole foods by night (actually, all the time on that).
- My favorite distance to run is the half marathon, if I am not currently training for one, I am thinking about the next one I am going to train for
- I graduated from Michigan State (Go Green!!) with a degree in History Education and a minor in political science. I have always had a passion to teach social studies.
- I love long runs, farmer’s market trips, afternoons spent baking, reading, and writing
- If I had to choose a favorite food, it would be tacos
- Jackie O is my spirit animal
- I am a proud Michigander and love the hustle of Detroit
- I am currently hooked on The West Wing
- I started this blog after my freshman year of college (2013) and have been blogging ever since
- I ran my first marathon in the fall of 2017 and it was the hardest, but most rewarding experience of my life
New to Lean, Clean, & Brie? Check out my favorite posts:
- My Whole Foods Approach to Eating
- So What If I Love Cardio?
- The “Runner’s Body”
- How I Improved My Running Mental Game
- What I learned training for a half marathon
Oh, and a few of my favorite recipes:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Granola
- Easy Roasted Meal Prep Bowls
- Coconut Flour Zucchini Bread
- Paleo Almond Butter Mug Cake
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Brownies
Come say hi!
I love connecting with my readers, so don’t be shy, come say hi!
- Email me: leancleanbrie(at)gmail(dot)com
- Let’s be Insta-friends: @leancleanbrie (I also have a running-specific account: @brieontherun)
- Tweet me: @leancleanbrie
- Subscribe to my monthly newsletter for exclusive content